We have several different gallery spaces available to artists:
GALLERY ST. GERMAIN
Located across the street from the Paramount in the Regency Building at 912 West St. Germain in downtown St. Cloud. Gallery St. Germain is graciously funded through a two-year McKnight Foundation Grant, allowing the Paramount to operate this beautiful auxiliary exhibition space. Gallery St Germain features Minnesota artists who demonstrate a high level of professional achievement and exhibitions that are engaging to Central Minnesota.
Wednesday – Friday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
About The McKnight Foundation
The McKnight Foundation seeks to improve the quality of life for present and future generations through grantmaking, collaboration, and encouragement of strategic policy reform. In 2012, the Minnesota-based family foundation had assets of approximately $2 billion and granted about $85 million. Of that total, about 10% went to support an environment in which artists are valued leaders in our community, with access to the resources and opportunities they need to succeed.
PARAMOUNT THEATRE LOBBY
Located in the historic Paramount Theatre Lobby, this exhibition space was created as part of the 1998 renovation.
PARAMOUNT STUDIO C
Located in the Lower-Level Visual Arts Studios, Studio C is a multi-functional room and exhibition space for both 2D and 3D work.
If you are interested in information about exhibiting at any one of our gallery spaces, please email to our Exhibitions Coordinator, Laura Ruprecht at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- 10-15 images in jpg format between 1-2mb each.
- An image list (in excel format) with title, date, medium, price and a short description (of each piece) no longer than 40-50 words.
- A curriculum vitae or resume with contact information.
- An artist statement about the work.
- Information about the process or techniques used if not readily apparent.
- Our selection process consists of advisory committee members from the Paramount that meet twice a year to determine upcoming exhibitions.